Out with 2015, in with 2016! A new year means new resolutions. Whether your resolutions are to spend more time with family or exercise more, the first ones that come to mind are usually family or personal goals. The holidays are a great time to spend with family, but it also a good time to improve your professional career.
Second on the list of New Year’s resolutions are professional goals. It is never too early or late to start thinking about them. Professional goals may not be the most talked about resolutions, but they are essential nonetheless. What are your New Year’s marketing resolutions? Do you have an idea how you will grow your business in 2016? Will you focus on improving your Web Optimization? Don’t worry if you’re not sure yet, Transformation Marketing has you covered. Here are some topics along with some helpful facts and suggestions to help you get a head start in 2016:
- What platform do you want to use for video ads? Television may still be king, but YouTube reaches more 18-49 year olds than any other cable network in the U.S.
- Want to increase online sales? Behavioral marketing can help in this field. Retargeted ads encourage 1000% more people to search for a product than a standard ad would. With 34% of online shoppers using Google to find a product, Web Optimization is critical in helping increase online sales, as well.
- Is your brand strong? If it is, how strong do you think your brand is? Though it is obvious, keep your customers happy because it is five times more costly to acquire new customers than to retain loyal customers. In fact, a 5% reduction in customer turnover is equivalent to a 25-125% increase in profit.
- Are you on mobile devices? Forty-four percent of online video viewing is now done on mobile devices. This is great news because 90% of online shoppers said that online videos influenced them to buy the product featured in the video.
- Is your website up to date? Make sure your website is responsive and adjusts to mobile devices. Increase visitor interaction to keep potential customers on your page by using parallax and updating content.
We hope these topics and facts get your mind thinking about your professional marketing resolutions. We also hope that you have a good year in marketing! If you want to have a great year, talk to us!