We are the Bean Team and we’re looking for a full-time team member who has experience in the digital and website realms, who is passionate about online marketing, and has the insight to create an amazing online presence for a diverse group of clients! So, bring your big, creative, and fresh ideas to our team of marketing experts and find a place that will allow you to grow your skills, contribute to a rapidly growing company and make a difference in the marketing campaigns of our devoted clients.
- Plan online campaigns with team- SEO strategy and content.
- Be the liaison with outsourced partners using our online communication channels for projects we do not handle in-house.
- Troubleshoot issues in order to fix or assign to the appropriate outsourced partner.
- Make website content updates mostly using WordPress and Divi.
- Track campaign results in our tools and in analytics.
- Review and test websites for function and content before showing the clients and launching live.
- Monitor websites for improvement opportunities both on front end and within the WordPress platform and plugins.
- Write Blogs for several different clients
- Upload and optimize blogs for websites
- Write content for email marketing
- Understand, monitor, and analyze Google Analytics.
Must have Qualities:
- Creative yet analytical mind.
- Organized and can keep track of multiple projects and good communication skills- written and verbal
- A “Count me in, coach” type of team player attitude.
- Roll up your sleeves and dive in approach to self-motivation.
- Have a brain like a sponge that lives in a steel trap. AKA- ability to learn and retain information
Knowledge of the following required/helpful:
- Knowledge of basic website and SEO terms and functions
- Strong familiarity with WordPress
- Google Search Console, Adwords, and Analytics
- SEO Best Practices
- Website Hosting/Domain Registrars
- Entry level knowledge of photoshop helpful but not required
- Willingness to learn new platforms as they come is a MUST
- Knowledge of email client setup helpful but not required
Benefits of Working for TM:
- Opportunity to grow within the company.
- Every role is a big role in our small company. Your voice will be heard, your opinion will be considered, and your creativity will be vital.
- Work with a passionate and talented team where we encourage growth, learning, and teamwork.
- Paid holidays (after 90 days).
- Earn 12 days of PTO each year (after 90 days).
- Employee Health Program that includes dental insurance, vision insurance and paid access to direct primary care (after 90 days). (Individual and family plans available.)
- Employee Retirement Match Program (after 1 year). (Company matches half up to 6%.)
We are a team of creative and dedicated marketers with a passion for delivering results to our clients. Each team member is valued as they possess talents that contribute to our overall team’s strength and therefore the quality of work we promise our clients. We expect each employee to be self-motivated and to take ownership of their role. We love to infuse new ideas to our proven marketing methods.