We are the Bean Team and we’re looking for a full-time team member who has experience in the digital and website realms, who is passionate about online marketing, and has the insight to create an amazing online presence for a diverse group of clients! So, bring your big, creative, and fresh ideas to our team of marketing experts and find a place that will allow you to grow your skills, contribute to a rapidly growing company and make a difference in the marketing campaigns of our devoted clients.
- Be the liaison with outsourced programming solutions for those projects we do not handle in-house.
- Troubleshoot issues in order to fix or assign to the appropriate outsourced solution.
- Make simple website updates.
- Plan and perform content, and technical SEO updates to websites.
- Optimize and post ads to Craigslist.
- Monitor, perform updates on, and install SSL’s to websites.
- Oversee, plan, and assist in the completion of new website development.
- Upload and optimize blogs for websites.
- Understand, monitor, and analyze Google Analytics.
- Manage projected hours and goals.
Must have Qualities:
- Creative yet analytical mind.
- A “Count me in, coach” type of team player attitude.
- Roll up your sleeves and dive in approach to self-motivation.
- Have a brain like a sponge that lives in a steel trap. AKA- ability to learn and retain information
- Able to apply common sense and logic for the greater good of our company and clients
Knowledge of the following required:
- Basic CSS and HTML
- Strong familiarity with WordPress
- UX/UI Design Best Practices
- Familiarity with FTP, SFTP, SSH
- Familiarity with Google APIs and other Google Developer Tools
- Google Search Console, Adwords, and Analytics
- SEO Best Practices
- Website Hosting/Domain Registrars
- Entry level knowledge of photoshop helpful but not required
- Willingness to learn new platforms as they come is a MUST
- Knowledge of email client setup helpful but not required
Benefits of Working for TM:
- Opportunity to grow within the company.
- Every role is a big role in our small company. Your voice will be heard, your opinion will be considered, and your creativity will be vital.
- Work with a passionate and talented team where we encourage growth, learning, and teamwork.
- Paid holidays (after 90 days).
- Earn 12 days of PTO each year (after 90 days).
- Employee Health Program that includes dental insurance, vision insurance and access to direct primary care (after 90 days). (Individual and family plans available.)
- Employee Retirement Match Program (after 1 year). (Company matches half up to 6%.)
- Monthly lunches and team activities.
We are a team of creative and dedicated marketers with a passion for delivering results to our clients. Each team member is valued as they possess talents that contribute to our overall team’s strength and therefore the quality of work we promise our clients. We expect each employee to be self-motivated and to take ownership of their role. We love to infuse new ideas to our proven marketing methods.